Saturday, January 26, 2013

Give a Little Love



 Shortly after I shared this video on Facebook, I sat down to read from Cheiko Okazaki's book Lighten Up! where I found these words:


"What does charity mean?....I think sometimes we read these beautiful scriptures and think, "Charity is really something incredible. We have to be like Jesus - willing to be crucified. It's mysterious. It's something that's too hard (or too big, or too complicated) for me to do." I have a very simple, uncomplicated view of charity. It's ordinary kindness. It's common courtesy. It's everyday thoughtfulness. it's simple sensitivity. It's the Golden Rule. It's putting yourself in the place of the other person and saying, "How would I like to be treated?" I think that 99 percent of our difficulties with the concept of charity would disappear altogether if we just kept this view in mind."
I believe in Synchronicity!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...