Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What The Heck Is An LDS Clock?


According to Deseret Book's TV ad this (drum roll please) is a LDS Clock!  So does this mean it is eight years old?  Has it been baptized?  If I buy one do I need to have the Ward Clerk send for it's membership records?  Does it tell time by a gift of the Spirit?  Will my Home Teachers give me a better report if they find one sitting on my mantel?  Do I need to get a mantel?  Does it chime when its time for Family Prayer?  How much more to I have to pay for it than a Gentile Clock?  Does a Mormon Clock keep better time than, say, a Catholic Clock?  If I don't buy one is my Temple Recommend in jeopardy?

My question for Deseret Book is this, "When are you going to start selling Chia Pet replicas of the General Authorities?"

2 comments:

Booklogged said...

Maybe a Mormon Clock will sound an alarm of warning just before you commit a sin!

Booklogged said...

I just noticed that the clock says Families Are Forever - that is a clever saying for a clock. I like it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...